Attic Repair and MAINTENANCE Services
Mr. Handyman specializes in attic maintenance and repair, and we understand how important this little-seen space in your home can affect your energy efficiency, indoor air quality and the integrity of your roof.
We find that five types of projects keep attics in good condition, and save you a lot of money by avoiding much more expensive repairs down the line:
- Insulation repair/replacement. Maintaining sufficient and properly installed attic insulation will ensure that your home is not subject to spikes in energy bills during periods of hot and cold weather. Find out how much insulation you need.
- General roof/ceiling upkeep. Maintaining the roof of your home is a double-sided issue, meaning that your roof and your attic’s ceiling are one and the same and should be treated as such. If your attic has cracks and holes, mold, mildew and rot will quickly follow any leak.
- Clean attic and roof vents. This allows air to flow through the attic, as well as put in an attic fan to keep your home cool.
- Rotted wood. Check around windows and doors for wood rot. If you spot any, then consider Mr. Handyman for carpentry services.
- Electrical issues. Your attic is also home to some of your home’s most important electrical equipment. Maintaining these exposed electrical works is vitally important. Water and electrics do not mix, nor do exposed electrics and wood.
Contact Mr. Handyman if you have any of the above concerns about your attic or any other home repair questions or needs.
We are happy to answer any questions that you may have, and are ready to tackle any issue that your attic presents through our professional handyman services today!
Attic Improvement Services
Mr. Handyman can also transform your attic from overlooked space into usable space by adding attic stairs or ladders, installing flooring in attic spaces or safely providing additional storage space for your home. Here are some other attic repairs and home maintenance services to consider:
- Add attic stairs or ladders for easy access
- Install flooring
- Add insulation to maintain heat
- Install lighting fixtures
- And much more
Call Us today!